Glenwood Capital established Glenwood Equity Investments (“GEI”), an investment partnership to pursue equity investments in middle market companies.
GEI utilizes a variety of investment structures including: acquisitions of controlling interests, minority investments with capital control, and recapitalizations.
GEI targets established companies with:
- Revenues of at least $30 million
- EBITDA of at least $5 million
- Scalability and potential for synergistic acquisitions
- Strong management
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Favorable industry dynamics
GEI will consider early stage companies on a case by case bases